Leh Street - Art Print
All orders placed between 25th Jan - 7th Feb will be dispatched after 8th Feb 2023.
The 'Leh Street' Art Print is a print of a painting which is inspired from the beautiful city of Leh. The nature, architecture of palaces, houses and monasteries, beautiful lakes (Pangong and many others), surreal landscapes from Ladakh are just breathtakingly beautiful! 💛
The praying flags add to the beauty around. These beautiful flags are of 5 colors in a sequence. Blue, white, red, green and yellow which represent sky, air, fire, water and earth respectively. They signify balance. The flags are mainly to spread the positivity and well being for anyone who passes by. Thats why there are a lot of these everywhere. It is believed that the goodwill and prayers are carried & spread by the wind from the flags. That's the reason that if the colors fade, it is considered as a good sign. It means that the prayers have been carried by the wind!
How beautiful is that!? 😍
We are sure this ArtPrint will add to the colors of your space. It can also be gifted to your friends who love Ladakh! 😊
Kindly note that this Art Print does not come with a frame.
- Printed on thick high quality Italian textured paper.
- The size is A4 (approximately 8.3 inches x 11.7 inches).
- It will come with a white border, ideal for framing.
- If you would like to frame this, our recommendation will be to go for a light wooden frame with white board border as shown in the second pic.
- Artprint will be carefully packed with love and shipped safely.
- If you are looking for more than one to decorate your wall, our recommendation would be to pair this with Alleppey & Kolkata Street ArtPrints. :)