The essence of Jammu & Kashmir - Art Print
All orders are dispatched within 3-4 days.
This Art Print is a print of a painting of Jammu & Kashmir which we did as a part of series 'Spirit of India'
I had been to Kashmir a few years ago and was totally in awe with everything! I painted Kashmiri Dum aloo, baby potatoes immersed in a rich Yoghurt gravy (very different from other state’s version of it) with the staple food Rice. Kahva is a Kesar infused green tea & is a must have when you visit the state!
Kashmiri architecture has a rich history and influence from various cultures. Wood is used in their houses structure and the doors & windows are beautifully designed & carved.
We are sure this will give joyful vibes in your space. 😊
Kindly note that this Art Print does not come with a frame.
- Printed on thick high quality Italian textured paper.
- The size is approximately 9.5 x 21.78 inches.
- It will come with a white border, ideal for framing.
- This ArtPrint is a print of this original painting.
- If you would like to frame this, our recommendation will be to go for a light wooden frame with white board border as shown in the second pic.
- Artprint will be carefully packed with love and shipped safely.