The essence of Karnataka - Art Print
All orders are dispatched within 3-4 days.
This Art Print is a print of a painting of Karnataka which we did as a part of series 'Spirit of India'
A beautiful and diverse state where there are hills, beaches, heritage places, wildlife and so manyyy! 😍 There are a lot of yummy dishes in Karnataka cuisine, I painted Bisi Bele Bath. A healthy dish full of flavours and aroma! I absolutely cannot forget Coorg coffee! Since we have lived in Bangalore, we had Filter Kaapi so many times. It was then when I started appreciating coffee a lot more.
Coming to the folk art, I have painted Chittara art. The word "Chittara" is derived from the Kannada word "Chitra" which means, "Picture" or "painting." Chittara is a tribal art form of intricate designs painted with natural colors. Channapattana is a city in Ramanagara District, Karnataka, famous for its handmade lacquer wooden toys. I had to paint these colorful, cheerful and eco-friendly dolls. 😊
We are sure this will give joyful vibes in your space. 😊
Kindly note that this Art Print does not come with a frame.
- Printed on thick high quality Italian textured paper.
- The size is approximately 9.5 x 21.78 inches.
- It will come with a white border, ideal for framing.
- This ArtPrint is a print of this original painting.
- If you would like to frame this, our recommendation will be to go for a light wooden frame with white board border as shown in the second pic.
- Artprint will be carefully packed with love and shipped safely.