The essence of Rajasthan - Art Print
All orders are dispatched within 3-4 days.
This Art Print is a print of a painting of Rajasthan which we did as a part of series 'Spirit of India'
A state where art is seen everywhere! Right from the doors, windows, streets to food. I have painted one of the most popular one, Dal Baati Churma. Spicy Daal, Fried Baati and Sweet Churma, this trio is a complete delight! To top it all, it comes with Ghee. What more to ask for! 🤤
I have been to Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaipur. I am completely fascinated by everything! One of my most favorite is the doors and windows. All the doors tell a unique story and are a piece of art. Not only in their colors, but also their patterns and textures. Rajasthan also has many unique types of folk paintings. I have painted a hint of Pichwai art. It is so intricate and beautiful, isn’t it? 😍
We are sure this will give joyful vibes in your space. 😊
Kindly note that this Art Print does not come with a frame.
- Printed on thick high quality Italian textured paper.
- The size is approximately 9.5 x 21.78 inches.
- It will come with a white border, ideal for framing.
- This ArtPrint is a print of this original painting.
- If you would like to frame this, our recommendation will be to go for a light wooden frame with white board border as shown in the second pic.
- Artprint will be carefully packed with love and shipped safely.